As a Manager at the Psychotherapeutenkammer Berlin (Chamber of Psychotherapists in Berlin), I have dealt with political and business issues.
I know the structures and processes of supply and the challenges facing the industry: whether it's the future of online coaching or bottlenecks.
My focuses were:
- The monitoring of legislation at the state level
- Observing the market and informing members about the developments
- Interviews with members and working with the press
- Organization of events
- Support for the Executive Board and for management
- Committees, project work and networking duties
- Preparation of position papers and presentations
- Business development for chamber services and interviews
- Answering business-related questions, e.g., in budget planning
Medical knowledge through my completed professional training
I am a registered nurse and, therefore, have not only a knowledge of the systems, but also medical knowledge.
Interest in the subject of psychology
For many years, I have been interested in psychology. In particular, the topic of narcissism awakened my interest many years ago after attending a convention. I run a blog and a YouTube channel on "Understanding Narcissism" - "Narzissmus verstehen" www.narzissmusverstehen.de
My goal: to inform about the serious topic of narcissism – in a way that can be understood by laypersons. All with international references.